There’s any number of ways you can sell your car these days.
Ways to sell your car
There’s any number of ways you can sell your car these days. Whether you place an ad on car websites like autotrader, put a sign in your car window and sell it privately, go to a dealer, use an auction house, try a car buying website service like webuyanycar.com, part exchange it… there’s so many possibilities it can get confusing which road you should take.
How you decide to sell your car really depends on what’s important to you.
- If you sell it privately you may get more money but it’s likely to take weeks or months and you’ll end up seeing a lot of time-wasters or waiting for people who just don’t turn up.
- Selling it at auction is a gamble – you may get a price you’re happy with, you may not.
- Placing an advert in a car magazine can work but again you’ll have to deal with a lot of no-shows, time-wasters and people who will try to haggle you down on the price.
- Part-exchange is great if the dealer has exactly the car you want at the right price, but you’re unlikely to get the best price for your vehicle.
- National car-buying websites will typically give you the lowest price for your car and you really have to go through the small print to see what hidden charges they may deduct – some charge an admin fee of up to £74.99, whilst others charge for the option of a faster payment.
Benefits of Selling Your Car 2 Jack
At Sell Your Car 2 Jack we know the automotive market inside out and we know what customers want. We have tailor-made our service to provide a local, honest and reliable car-buying option that’s fast, simple and fair. Our customer commitment includes:
- No pressure – we’ll happily give you a free valuation but there’s no obligation to sell to us
- No hidden costs – we don’t charge any admin or bank transfer fees
- Best price – we’ll offer you the best amount for a quick and easy sale
- Fast payment – we’ll make immediate payment via bank transfer
We have achieved a 5-star rating on the consumer review website Trustpilot, from hundreds of satisfied customers who have all benefitted from selling their cars to Jack. The reasons they give for their feedback include the ease of selling, the fair prices, the speed of receiving their money and the professionalism and friendliness of our team.
We value cars differently to other car buying companies – we don’t use an automated system that guesses how much your car is worth. We’ve invested in market-leading software and evaluation systems that are up-to-date and accurate and we use this, together with our extensive automotive experience, to offer personalised valuations that offer you the best and fairest price for your vehicle – within 24 hours of receiving your registration number.
So if you’re looking to sell your car then contact Sell Your Car 2 Jack for your free valuation today.